As a resident of Sewickley since 1994, and as a full time realtor, I use my extensive knowledge of both Sewickley and Pittsburgh to serve both buyers and sellers. My understanding of the communities I represent, and my ability to match buyers with properties that meet their interests, has resulted in a long list of satisfied clients over the years.
As a full-time realtor, I specialize in residential real estate, including homes, townhomes, condominiums and land. With a proven track record of selling properties, I am able to provide in-depth knowledge of property values and trends for the future as well as tailor the marketing of each property on an individual basis.
My area of expertise extends to several Allegheny County communities including my hometown of Sewickley as well as Pittsburgh’s North Hills and Moon.
My commitment to excellence in Real Estate is reflected in the credentials I have achieved. I have my J.D. from Duke University School of Law, am admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar (both of which have fine-tuned the advocacy skills I use when negotiating for my clients) and in Real Estate I’ve earned my Associate Broker’s license (the highest credential attainable for a Realtor) and become a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Relocation Specialist and a Christie’s Great Estates Specialist.
My skill in marketing properties and commitment to providing outstanding real estate service is reflected in the awards I’ve received: Top 1% of Realtor’s nationally, Howard Hanna’s “The Very Best of the Best” (top agents company wide), the platinum award from AEF, Multi-Million Dollar Club and Champion’s Club.
In our “spare” time, my family and I enjoy renovating our 85 year old Gothic Tudor in the heart of Sewickley village. I also enjoy sharing my love of reading, gardening and sailing with my children, and particularly enjoy the time we spend together each year in Chautauqua, New York.
I pride myself in providing personal attention to clients and helping them find the home that fits their goals and lifestyle.
QUICK PROPERTY SEARCH
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ACCOLADES
- Licensed Full-time Associate Broker with 20 Years Experience Selling Residential Real Estate in Pittsburgh/Sewickley Top Producer – Howard Hanna Sewickley Office
- Top 1% of Realtors Nationally
- Sewickley’s Top Producing Real Estate Agent: 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017, 2018, & 2019
- Pittsburgh Magazine 5 Star Agent (top 7% local agents, based on excellence in these areas: customer service, integrity, market knowledge, communication, closing preparation, negotiation skills, finding the right home, marketing of the home, and overall satisfaction)
- Howard Hanna “The Very Best of the Best”
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer for over 20 Years
- Residential Relocation Specialist (RRS)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Expert (SRES)
- PA Licensed Attorney, with J.D. from Duke Law School
- Christie’s Great Estates Specialist
I SPECIALIZE IN:
- Residential Listings and Sales in the Distinctive Community of Sewickley, the Surrounding Communities (including Ben Avon, Moon, Robinson, Ohio Twp an Franklin Park) and Pittsburgh’s North Hills
- The Latest Technology in Real Estate
- Residential Relocations – Both Near and Far
- Residential Renovations