In today’s real estate marketplace, buying a home requires extraordinary expertise, negotiating know-how and fast results. Kathe Barge has the experience you need to make your home purchase be a positive one.
Pittsburgh is a great place to live, work, raise a family, retire – it’s big city amenities with a small town feel. For over two decades my family has enjoyed the very best of small town America in one of Pittsburgh’s ideal suburbs, Sewickley, with great schools, fun shops, tree-lined streets, sidewalks to everywhere, and easy access to downtown Pittsburgh and the airport. I’ve been lucky enough to have helped hundreds of people find their home in the surrounding areas of Pittsburgh and Sewickley. I am excited to do the same for you!
I specialize in real estate listing and sales in the Quaker Valley School District, which includes the municipalities of Sewickley, Edgeworth, Osborne, Sewickley Heights, Sewickley Hills, Leet Twp, Bell Acres, Aleppo and Leetsdale.
My previous experience includes listings and sales in these additional Pittsburgh areas:
- North Allegheny School District (Marshall, Franklin Park & McCandless)
- Pine Richland School District (Pine, Richland)
- Avonworth School District (Ohio Twp, Ben Avon, Ben Avon Heights)
- Seneca Valley School District (Cranberry)
- Mars Area School District (Adams Twp)
- Moon Area School District (Moon, Coraopolis, Crescent Twp)
- South Fayette School District
- Mount Lebanon School District
- City of Pittsburgh
QUICK PROPERTY SEARCH
REAL ESTATE SERVICES
401 Broad Street
Sewickley, PA 15143
Office: 412-741-2200 x238